Welcome to Lynden’s virtual hub. From this page, you will be able to navigate to tours of our collection, the bonsai collection (coming soon), and the temporary installations we have commissioned or that have been created by artists in residence.
Lynden’s education staff (Jeremy Stepien, Claudia Orjuela, and Anna Grosch) and our teachers-in-residence (Sue Pezanoski Browne and Katie Hobday) have created materials for families and teachers. While all of these materials were originally designed to use from home during the pandemic, we hope they will prove useful on visits to the sculpture garden.
- Lynden’s Outdoor Sculpture Collection
- Bonsai @ LSG
- Gary John Gresl: The Body Farm at Lynden
- Gary John Gresl: The “Pop Up” Sculptures at Lynden
- Yevgeniya Kaganovich: Divergent Fates
- Yevgeniya Kaganovich: grow
- Jenna Knapp: Labyrinth Society of Lynden Sculpture Garden
- Sarah Gail Luther: Reading the Landscape
- Folayemi Wilson: Eliza’s Peculiar Cabinet of Curiosities