Welcome to Lynden’s virtual hub. From this page, you will be able to navigate to tours of our collection and the temporary installations we have commissioned or that have been created by artists in residence.
Lynden’s education staff (Jeremy Stepien, Claudia Orjuela, and Anna Grosch) and our teachers-in-residence (Sue Pezanoski Browne and Katie Hobday) are creating materials for families and teachers.
We will be releasing new materials every day or so, so check back often or join this list to receive alerts when new content is posted. We will be sending out weekly e-updates with links to new material.
While all of these materials are currently designed to use from home, when we reopen we hope they will prove useful on visits to the sculpture garden.
- Lynden’s Outdoor Sculpture Collection
- Gary John Gresl: The Body Farm at Lynden
- Gary John Gresl: The “Pop Up” Sculptures at Lynden
- Yevgeniya Kaganovich: Divergent Fates
- Yevgeniya Kaganovich: grow
- Jenna Knapp: Labyrinth Society of Lynden Sculpture Garden
- Sarah Gail Luther: Reading the Landscape
- Folayemi Wilson: Eliza’s Peculiar Cabinet of Curiosities